So it has been since Kinsey was 8 months old that we had a family picture done and I now remember why! Keri did a GREAT job and was very good with the kids. BUT, good luck getting everyone to smile and look at the camera at the same time! Here are a few of my favorites. I will try and post more later.






5 comments:
Oh I love your family pic, that's sooo cute! They are all really good! And I think that the candid, unposed pics make the best ones anyways!!! Gosh, I feel like I haven't seen you guys in FOREVER!!!
Heidi they are beautiful. I love the one of Creighton- he's too cute. So how about next week we go bowling, maybe Weds?
Hey! I just got back from Utah and I Love to see the pics on your blog! I really love how they turned out! you guys were great! we should have you over for dinner after we move
I love the family pics...way cute! We really need to hang out soon! We miss you guys!
Those are just sooo cute! I love your eyes in the family photo! You are photogenic! Keri did a great job!
Post a Comment