Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I hate to say it but.............

Bryan is now up for the Worst Dad of the Year Award!  Here is what happened.  Someone says "Oh man Creighton you stink!"  So Bryan tells Kinsey to smell his butt, after a good laugh he ask Kinsey to go get him the diaper and wipes.  I think at that moment a light bulb went off and I hear Bryan say "Kinsey you have been watching this for the last 2 years it is your turn to change his diaper!"  Well Kinsey, who is trying to be very mommy like lately, jumps at the opportunity. If you would like to call this an opportunity?!  And this is what I walked in on.  Kinsey sitting in mommy position with her face in Creightons butt wiping away and all the while this is her comment.  "Oh gross I just touched his wiener!" The pictures are in no particular order but Kinsey changed Creightons STINKIN BUTT!  (as she would say)





8 comments:

Marie said...

You seriously have some of the cutest kids! I added your blog on mine and I also sent you an invite to view it.

Loren said...

oh this is just priceless. and look how still Creighton is sitting there and so patiently. Grant has offered to change Loren's diaper but i kindly refused. dont' think he would be as good as Kinsey.

Megan said...

That's awesome! Hey do you think Kinsey can come over sometime and teach Dylan?!

Natierae said...

I say why the heck not- train them young!!!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

ha ha ha that is hilarious...they are so cute! I can't believe how big creighton is!!!

White's said...

That is Awesome!! Worst Dad, I don't think so, funny dad! Abby has just learned to change Ryan's diaper and she is 6. She has even been through another little brother without even wanting to try! By the way, you need to start sewing, it is Way Fun! YOu would be a natural, your mom is KIm right?!

White's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

HAHAHAHA! I laughed outloud at this one Heidi! Love it! Nice job Bryan! Millie hasn't even changed a wet one. I guess I should let her now. I will have to show her these pictures to prove to her that Kinsey did a stinky one! HA! Thanks Heidi!