Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WALMART = HIGH HIGH STRESS

How do I say this so you really get the point?  


I HATE TAKING MY KIDS TO WALMART TO SHOP!!!!!

Reasons why............

1. Parking lot full!  ALWAYS FULL!
2. McDonald's (We don't always have to eat McDonald's when we get there.)  Why did I ever even try that?  I don't know?
3. Why is the bathroom always at the other end when SHE has to go so bad it is coming out!  Not just once but twice.
4. Kinsey always manages to hurt herself at the store.  Today she smashed her fingers in the big freezer doors.  TOTAL DRAMA!
5.  Creighton dumped at entire soda on the ground at the checkout.  Oh and I got on my hands and knees to clean it up.  Apparently "CLEAN UP ON ISLE 3"  Is a total myth.  
6.  The lines could not have been any longer!  Oh and when they opened the check stand next to me they took the lady behind me first!  AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!  Really!?  I had two kids with me, she was alone!
7.  Don't even get me started on the loading and unloading from the car!
8.  I hate that my whole body is really sweaty and HOT!

I think next time I will order from Safeway and have them DELIVER!  I will let you know how that goes.

I am going to watch TV and sit my hot sweaty butt on the couch!

7 comments:

Sheila said...

classic.---I think our Raleys has a kiddie play area...where you at Walmart??? GET WITH IT!

Loren said...

I shouldn't be laughing (but i am) because I am about to embark on the same adventure tomorrow with all three of my kids. I had a friend who had a joke with her husband about Wal-Mart. They would always say, "you've gotta be nice to mommy today because she had to go to Walmart!!!" hahaha....i feel like i need special treatment after a trip there too. However, i went to Raley's tonight to get a few things and refused to spend $4.50 for a loaf of the bread I buy when I can go to Walmart!!!!

Travis and Cristan said...

So I know I should go put my Depends on when I see you have a new post because you always make me pee my pants laughing!!!!
And pretty much didoe (I have no idea how to spell that!) to everything you said!
My worst day there I actually had to but wipes, underware, and a whole new out fit including sock and shoes at the check out in the layaway dept. before I could go in the bathroom and clean Mal up- REALLY- come on I am not trying to steal from your freakin' store I am just covered in shit and I want to go wash my freakin' hads off before I touch anything else-RETARDS!!!!

Buie Family said...

LOL!!! SO TRUE!!!

. said...

D I T T O !!!! If I wasn't so dang poor I would shop somewhere else and hire a babysitter!


once I left a full cart in the middle of the store and cried all the way home cause I was so stressed.... seriously.

Tiffani said...

I agree sister! I went yesterday and Andrew called and I told him that I was in line...well he called again almost 40 minutes ago and I was just then getting the groceries into the car-he didn't believe me that I had been in line the entire time. We have also talked about the whole groceries to your door-it sounds almost heavenly.

Teneil said...

So true, so true...and yet we continually do it again and again thinking, "next time won't be so bad, how could it be any worse?" Then we find out just how worse it can get. Ugh! The never-ending battles we face at that store.