Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Whats Happening???????

I have never done a full update of our family on the blog. So for my journal purpose I am going to do one now. The picture below has nothing to do with this post, I just LOVE it.

It seems like life gets so busy that I only blog about the fun things that happen every now and again. I am trying to be really good about posting on the blog so I can make it into to a book and keep that as our family journal. So here is a little update on our family.

Bryan - Busy, Busy, Stressed and more Busy! Bryan has been working very hard trying to grow our business. If he is not working, he is thinking about work. Toward the end of last year we had some unfortunate things happen within the company and Bryan has been working very hard to bounce back from that. 2010 is looking good so far. Bryan has also set a goal to have his baby, the Land Cruiser, up and running for some summer fun. He has been working on that STUPID thing since the day I met him. In 7 years I have never seen it run! I am hoping that it really is done for the summer. Bryan is still working with the 11 year old scouts at church and is loving his calling. He enjoys Sundays without a calling. He is really looking forward to summer. I think we all are! We cant wait to hit the Lake!

Heidi - I am still a stay at home mom. I LOVE being home with the kids. It comes with challenges and alot of time in the car but we are finally in a routine and doing well. I recently was called to teach the 6-7 year olds and I love it. I have the cutest kids in my class. I am still selling Arbonne but I am not very hardcore! I just love using the product and the discounts are perfect! I am planning on going to Women's Conference this April with my mom, my mom-in-law, Whitney and a few dear friends. I am really excited to have some girl time. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS which poses a problem for any future plans of trying to conceive. I guess Heavenly Father has a plan for us all. I have to keep telling myself its the Plan of Happiness for a reason. The kids keep me super busy and I love being able to spend so much time with them!

Kinsey - Kinsey is almost done with her second year of Pre-School. She is going to Lisa Country Play School with Mrs. Wright. Kinsey loves school and has made many friends. She is really excited to be able to go to the big school next year. Kinsey has grown so much this year and has been a huge help to me around the house. She always will come to the rescue if I am in need of help. Kinsey has become quite the comedian in our family. Bryan and I are always laughing at her. A couple weeks ago we were watching American Idol and this guy, that was trying out, comes on. He was way dorky and a really bad singer. Kinsey turned to me and Bryan and with a serious look on her face says "this guys doesn't have a life!" She is such a crack up! I cant believe she is almost 5!

Creighton - He has grown in leaps and bounds since turning 3. Creighton has started the PIPPP program within the school district and LOVES going. He has made many friends and has learned so much. He is starting to talk more clearly and keeps up better with his big sister. He has finally learned after 6 months how to say three! He kept telling people he was 2 for the longest time! Creighton gives the best hugs and is so loving! He has a very contagious happiness about him. He is our little treasure!

I am so grateful for our little family!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Cutest family ever! Love you guys!

Loren said...

I loved reading your update even though we see each other all the time and I knew most of that stuff!! I am always here for you if you need to talk(especially when it comes to the whole "baby" thing). Love ya, girl!

Tamara said...

Is that the same Land Cruiser Bry built in high school? Such a fun car that was-I love the update. Sometimes in blog land its hard to get a sense for what life is really like. Thanks for sharing. Tell Bryan hello!!!!

Tamara said...

That last comment was from me- I was logged in under another account- tami