Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chirstmas Morning!

Christmas this year was so fun because our kids were so into Santa and everything that comes with it! I loved watching there faces as they opened all there gifts!



Kinsey had been begging Santa for a Go Go My Walkin Pup! She was so excited when she found it under the tree on Christmas morning!
Creighton wanted a real car but that wasn't going to happen so Santa got him a Pirate Ship and he was in love! He forgot all about the new car he wanted!



I got spoiled this year! My favorite Father-in-law got me this beautiful picture! I was so shocked and so excited! I love it and it was the best gift!

1 comments:

Kari said...

LOVE that picture from your father-in-law. That was a nice gift! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!