Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The AMAZING Air Show

Bryans really good friend Neal was over the whole airshow this year and from what I heard it was amazing!  I was in Utah at women's conference but Bryan loaded the kids in the car and they had a blast!  I was totally shocked he remembered the camera and actually used it!  Good Job Bryan!  

 Here is Bryan and Neal
 Neal and Kristen
 Kate and Creighton (He totally loves her!)

 Kinsey having fun!

 Creighton, Bryan and Neal

 Kinsey was totally obsessed with the rock wall and made all the way to the top several times!


 Creighton preferred the Bounce House slide and was a total wild man!

 Kinsey and Kali
This is all the kids inside a plane checking it out!  It was HUGE!

Thanks Neal for all your hard work.  I know everyone that went had a blast and you did a great job!

0 comments: