Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kindergarten Graduate!!

Kinsey did it!!!  She passed Kindergarten with flying colors!!  I am so impressed with how much she has learned in one short school year.  I am so proud of her.  On the last day of school all the kindergartners put on a really cute program of songs they had learned throughout the year.  She did a great job and I loved the program.  Kinsey has made so many friends and so have I!  Her teacher was so great and did a great job teaching all those 5 and 6 year olds!  Kinsey told me last night she is nervous for 1st grade.  I know she will LOVE it!
Kinsey and Kali 
Kinsey and her class
Kinsey singing
Kinsey and Ms. Giannini
Kinsey and I
Katie, myself and Megan.  All pregnant and due within weeks and months of each other!!

(Kinsey told me about a month ago that she doesn't want to go to "number school"  she heard it was so boring!  After asking a few questions I found out number school is 1st through 6th grade!  She cracks me up!)

0 comments: