First off I have THE GREATEST HUSBAND EVER!! Let me start at the beginning..........
Lauren and Steven our really good friends have been through alot lately. We first met them over a year ago and shortly after meeting discovered they had been trying to get pregnant for a few years. Bryan and I had been trying too. Lauren and Steven decided, after many other option not working, to go ahead and to IVF. They started the process and YAY!! they were pregnant!! During this whole process Lauren had many complications and in the end delivered her twin baby boys at 24 weeks. Carter and Easton are perfect!! It has been a long scary roller coaster of ride. Bryan knew Steven was having a hard time with everything and decided to take Stevens Grandfathers Truck and do a complete overhaul! With the help of Stevens parents and many other volunteers and donations the truck was complete. Bryan spent so much time and effort on this truck to make it perfect. We planned a big Party/Truck Reveal. After all Steven had no idea Bryan had done any of this! So about a month ago Bryan gave Steven the truck. I am sure I was not the only one in tears that night as Steven and Bryan pulled up and saw the truck and a whole bunch of friends and family ready to surprise him. It was pricless to see Stevens face and then watch him give Bryan a huge hug of thanks! I was so proud of Bryan for his thoughtfulness. We love Lauren and Steven so much and I am so happy for them and their two little boys!





0 comments:
Post a Comment