Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation!!!!!

It is CRAZY to me how fast each school year comes and goes.  Creighton finished kindergarten and had an amazing year!  Everything about this school year was so great!!  He had the BEST teachers and principle and went to the best school.  I always get so emotional thinking about the wonderful people that have come into our lives because of Creighton.  Mrs. Medina, Creighton's teacher this year, is such an amazing person and was actually Creighton's speech therapist when he was 2.  You can imagine how excited I was to find out she was his kindergarten teacher!  Anyway, the graduation was super cute and I was so proud of Creighton.  Nash was on his best behavior that day too.  



 Little Man at almost 10 months!





 Creighton and his BEST Friend Gerritt

 Creighton and Mrs. Stacey
Creighton with Mrs. Medina, Mrs. Rainey and Mrs. Looper.

2 comments:

Gayle Ann said...

Creighton is AMAZIN! Glad to call him our boy! Now on to First GRADE! Wow!

Kristin said...

Yay! I know this is super late but congrats to Creighton! Justin had both Ms. Stacey and Ms. Rainey! Does Creighton have Ms. Phillips this year? Just curious! Miss you!