I can not believe my little man is 1!!! This has been a crazy busy year and Nash has been a HUGE blessing and a spark of fun in our house. We are all totally obsessed with Nash and every little thing he does! Here are a few things about my little man. Nash is BUSY and can crawl super fast. He is obsessed with Creighton and follows him everywhere!! He loves watermelon and club crackers and hates baby food. He has 6 teeth already and is a total mamas boy.
Nash I just want you know how much we all love you!! You have changed our lives and brought so much joy to our family. Thanks for being my crazy little man!! I love you!! Happy Birthday!!





1 comments:
Looks like Nash had a great birthday party! So bummed we had to miss it! He is such a little cutie!!
Post a Comment