On September 19 (I know over a month ago) Creighton had his 6th Birthday!! It is so crazy to me how grown up he is. It seems to me something has clicked in his little brain and he is acting so grown up. Even at school he is doing really good. I am so proud of him. Creighton is the most chill happy guy. Keep him fed and he is GREAT!! Creighton is and always has been our little lover. He always wants to snuggle and gives the best hugs! He is the first to say Thank You for every little thing. He is the best big brother and little brother. Nash is totally obsessed with him and follows him around everywhere. Creighton, thanks for being the best!! We love you to the moon and could not imagine life without you!! Happy Birthday big dude!! XOXO!!
This year Creighton wanted Sushi and bowling. So we hit up his favorite Sushi spot and headed for a fun night of bowling with the family and Nana and Papa. I think he loved every minute of it!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment