We just got back from a two week trip to Utah. We went for my little brothers wedding, and ended up making time to see lots of friends and family. Kinsey and Creighton fell right in love with my Grandfather. Kinsey would ask me every day if we could go to Grandma and Grandpas house to play. It was so cute because my grandparents would call my parents house just to see how there "little honeys" were doing. Growing up I was very close to my grandparents and it is really great to see my kids with them.
11 years ago





5 comments:
I love these pictures of your grandparents and my grandchildren. Made me choke up. I simply love your grandparents I hope I can be just as good and kind. Love ya...Gayle
Hey woman!!! Where have you been all my life ;) Now that you're back lets do something! How about a park day, just the gals(whichever gals would like to join) and kiddos...
So glad you had a fun trip!! WE are happy your back - we have missed you! grant keeps asking about you and Kinsey. Hope to see you soon!
yea! The hages are back in town!! Cute pics! See you soon!
so cute!! we sure miss you guys. life is so calm right now. well boring actually, wish we could hang out.
Post a Comment