This is how Creighton waits for his breakfast. He is such an Angel!
And saving the best for last. My mom asked me to do the comb over before I cut his hair. I think he looks like a little missionary!
Bryan, Heidi, Kinsey, Creighton & Nash
Posted by THE HAGES at 3:29 PM
9 comments:
Haha! I love it! Seriously, lets hang out, I know it's crazy now with the Holidays, but, it would make Kammys day, so maybe right after Christmas...or even during the day next week some time. And then we should all definitely do a game night with lots of snacks...mmmmm!
so so so cute, Heidi I can't believe how big they are!!! Times goes by way too fast. So my sister in law thinks my niece may have prader willy symdrome, too...they are doing some testing this week, I may call you for some advice!!! Hope all is going well ;)
he is so stinkin cute. that boy just melts my heart!
Heidi, its Kel! How are ya?! Your blog is so cute. You have such a cute little family! Hope all is well!! Our blog is www.pjandkellycasper.blogspot.com Lets keep in touch!
He is so cute! What fun pictures!
There is just something so sweet and so special about that little guy. (maybe it's his great parents?)
Hope you guys are having fun in Disneyland...we are totally jealous! See ya when you get back!
I cant believe how big Creighton is getting.. and he is SO stinkin cute! I really wish we could see you guys sometime soon!! I hope your having some fun this Christmas!! Love ya!
He is so cute. I can't wait to see him again!
He is so cute! I just want to come over right now and give him a big hug after seeing those pictures! We really miss you guys! We need to hang out! Hope you had a Merry Disney Christmas!
Post a Comment