Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Did I hear Someone Say..................

A DISNEY CHRISTMAS!  YOU GUESSED IT.  WE SPENT CHRISTMAS WITH MICKEY, MINNIE AND ALL OUR DISNEY FRIENDS!  

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND HAS A GREAT NEW YEARS!

MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW!

3 comments:

Loren said...

can i just say how JEALOUS i am!! we are going to plan a trip for after tax season!!!

The Elmers said...

Awwww, what a good pic! I miss you guys! How was it??? What did you think of the hotel? We have to get together...you are going to Utah now?? As soon as you get back lets hang out! luv you guys!

Kara said...

Heidi...
I am so glad you found my blog! How have you been? It has been such a long time. Your kids are adorable. Where do you guys live? I'm sorry if it seems like I am asking a bazillion quesitons, but I have so many to ask!