After being in Utah for 6 days and having a wonderful New Years with my side of the family, we arrived home at about 11pm on Sunday night. Totally excited to get home, take a shower and climb into my own bed we discover a tag on our front door from the City of Lincoln. YOUR WATER HAS BEEN SHUT OFF! Apparently 2 days before we got home our main water line that feeds our whole house water busted and was flooding our yard and our dear neighbors. Since we were out of town and the water was running at over 10 gallons per minute for over 24 hours the City of Lincoln decided it was in our best interest to shut the water off completely! To make this long story a little shorter it too 4 days, and 6 hours of wasted time trying to fix a pipe and phone call after phone call to Pulte Homes and a totally socially retarded plumber (with plumbers crack) before we had running water! So to all you who are caught up on laundry and had a nice warm shower everyday this week! HAPPY FREAKIN NEW YEAR!
11 years ago





5 comments:
Oh many you guys better not be smelling it up at church tomorrow!
That is funny! I mean...that sucks! REally though, I feel bad for ya, I was without water for like half a day because of a broken pipe and thought I was going to die!
you could have come to our house and used one of the four showers - seriously - some have yet to be used!!!
sorry you had a rough start to your new year!!
Oh my gosh! That is terrible! I think you have me beat when it comes to a rough start to the new year! That must have been crazy! I'm glad it is all fixed now! Happy New Year!
Heidi I love you! What a mess to come home too. Sorry your New Years sucked! Oh well, at least you have a good story to tell. :)
Post a Comment