Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bringing Back The Fanny Pack!!!!!

This one is for YOU Laura!  Oh and my mom and Heather W.  This is just a preview of the new and improved, formerly known Fanny Pack.  Now better than ever!  Introducing the ASS BAG!  
I hope you all invest in one of these!  LOL!

Sorry MOM for posting these pictures.  I love you!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Damn you, Honey!!!! You stole my idea! I'm going to have to think of some other super cool trend to bring back now... ;)

Loren said...

thanks for a good laugh. i hear legwarmers are back and bigger than ever!! maybe i should get them and make my already tree-trunk size calves look even a little bigger, haha!!!

Kristin said...

Ha! That made my day! Love it!

Kari said...

NICE! That's awesome Heidi!

The Elmers said...

Hey, so what's this I hear about a vegas trip? And you are not taking me?

White's said...

I love the zoom in!! That is the best! We totally have to find her a hot pink one! =0)
We really need to program my number in her phone, so she doesn't call strangers!!!!