Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A bad case of the BLESS YOUS!

So we all know that when someone sneezes the polite thing to do is say "Bless You"  apparently my kids know this (probably because I am so polite!)  They had to learn it somewhere!

As we were getting ready to walk out the door for church Creighton sneezed like 10 times, maybe more.  Once he was done sneezing I hear Kinsey from the other room say "Buddy are you ok?" he said yes and then she yelled "Hey mom, Creighton has a bad case of the Bless Yous!"  

Don't you just want to squeeze them!  I love them so much!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Lovin' the shots you got on your sweet camera! I LOVE that picture of Kinsey and Creighton! So CUTE! And I really love the posts about Bryan! So sweet! Bryan, you are so lucky to have Heidi! She is such a great woman! Love you guys!

Loren said...

this is just the sweetest story and what an adorable picture you got. Love your kiddos - they are so cute.

Kari said...

Love this! Too cute! I love your kids and so do Zach and Kali! Thanks for being such great friends!! We love you guys and we hope you don't get sick of us always being around!!

Marie said...

I love when kids say things like that! Too cute! When you come together we have to get together so I can meet these cute kids and catch up with you!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

Ha ha ha that is so cute! can't wait for raquel to start talking. when are you going to be out here next?