Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Monday, March 23, 2009

PRAYER AND LOVE


On March 21, Bryans cousin and best friend Scott had an accident at his home that left him with burns over 90% of his body and a 40% chance to live.  Scott is a fighter and has a wonderful wife and daughter to live for!  He has a very long and hard road ahead.  He is currently in ICU and has many surgeries and lots of therapy to come.  I am asking that anyone that read this pray for him and his family.  They will need all the prayers and love anyone has to offer.  

2 comments:

the straz fam said...

Tim told me about this yesterday and I was so sad. Our prayers are with him and Leeann and hopefully he will be able to pull through.

Lindsi Morrison said...

:( He is in our prayers... I cant believe this happened.