Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I have the BEST Husband EVER!

Why? you ask.  Because he decided at church on Sunday to take our family to Disneyland for 2 days and leave right after church.  Why?  you ask again.  Because his sister and brother in law where there with there 6 kids and his parents were too.  Who wants to feel left out.  Not us.  So off to the greatest place on earth, AGAIN.  Gotta love those spur of the moment, pack one suit case, don't forget your swimsuit, we will be home Wednesday kinda trips!  I love that man!  The kids do too!


Funny side note.

We decided not to tell the kids where we were going.  So, when we pulled up at the hotel at 2 in the morning and Kinsey woke up she said in a very, I am still asleep voice, "Are we at Disneyland?"  I said "YES!  Can you believe it!" She kept saying "What the heck?  What the heck?"  I told her nana and papa were there.  Another "What the heck?"  I then told her that her favorite person Tyler was there and she let out a big "What the HELL"  I haven't laughed that hard in a while.  I had to laugh, she learned it from me.  SORRY! ;)

6 comments:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

you lucky dogs! jealous. cute background by the way, we must have great taste :)

Travis and Cristan said...

I just love your little girl! She is just like her mama-SUPER hillarious!
And yeaH- I don't really like getting left out either-thanks for the invite you freakin' loser!!!!
J/K- I love ya

April said...

thanks again for today... that was so sweet of you! :) Glad we got to all hang out before you leave us again! :)

i am so glad you guys had fun and that it was relaxing for you this time! So fun!!

Kari said...

Glad you had a good time! And we're glad you are back too!! Well, for a little while I guess...Anyways, It was fun hanging out today! We've missed you guys tons!

The Elmers said...

Ok, so not fair! THis was what I was praying my hubbie would do for me for mother's day...nope, oh well! And Kinsey cracks me up, I can totally picture her saying that haha!

. said...

I am DYING of laughter!!!!

have fun.