PRADER-WILLI SYNDROME AWARENESS MONTH
As most of our friends and family already know my sweet little guy was diagnosed at 2 weeks old with Prader-Willi Syndrome. (to find out more about PWS click here.)Creighton is now 2 and half and doing so great! He is currently in therapy 5 times a week and progressing better than we ever imagined. He is also on a daily shot of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and we have seen great results in his strength as well as his growth. Creighton is a COMPLETE JOY! He is very happy and is starting to show his terrible twos a little more everyday. I remember when we were first told of his diagnosis and the devastation we felt. Creighton shows our family on daily basis what it means to love unconditionally. What a blessing he is. I am writing this post in hopes that next time I tell someone my son has Prader-Willi Syndrome they will know what the heck I am talking about. Also I want to give a big shout out to all of our family for there love and support. Because of Creighton we have all become a little closer. Also our friends who love Creighton for who he is and have helped babysit Kinsey so many times while we had doctors appointments and therapy. Thanks Again! We love you all!





5 comments:
And we love you, and Creighton.
thats about the dang cutest picture i've ever seen...remember how he is my boyfriend? we cuddled at the wedding...
What a cute pic of that awesome little guy! We love Creighton and you guys so much!!
He is one of my tender mercies from our Heavenly Father. I love this little boy dearly. Thank you for being his mommie!
Oh it's from me! Gayle (Your favorite M-I-L)
Post a Comment