my WALMART experience that is!
Though it has been weeks since I last stepped foot into a Walmart I thought I would try again today. Here's the verdict..................
Parking = Wonderful today! Hardly anyone there! SHOCKING!
Bathroom Breaks = Only one and we took it before we started the shopping. There were alot of threats coming from our bathroom stall about this being the ONLY trip we will make to the bathroom. (Kinsey pees way too much!)
Cleanup on isle 3 = Not one spill from our cart! A few close calls but none the less we came out spill free!
We also met an Angel = I was unloading a full cart and two kids when this cart kid came over and just started loading all my groceries in my car and then looks at me and says "I got this, you go buckle your kids. It is way too hot out here." I was shocked and amazed!
So I would like to give a big huge shout out to all you cart picker uper people! I met a cart angel today and am truly grateful for his help. He changed the way I look at Walmart. Well, for today anyway.
Random: On our way to Walmart today my daughter asked me "Mom, what does our tongue do when we sleep?" I still don't know what to tell her!





5 comments:
Just reading your post make me smile...thanks!
and I really don't know what our tounges do- my husbands flaps around I know that much
So glad you had a better Walmart trip today. I need to go too but have been avoiding it. Too bad I didn't know the angels were out today :)!!!
Hooray for good Walmart days! Glad it was a better experience for you. I still avoid going with my kids! You'll have to let me know when those cart angels come out again!
wow.....i have never had a nice experiane at wally world.....maybe i should give it another go.....
tongue huh.... umm... they dream of yummy things.... ya know sugar plums and such :)
Excellent!!
Post a Comment