Kinsey is too cute and is that Kali next to her? They both were way too adorable! I can't wait to get Emma in a dance class...where do you take Kinsey???
Heidi!! I love it! I am so glad you got this on video because I didn't!! Thanks to my broken camera! It really was quite the little show!! Kinsey and Kali both were too cute!
This is adorable! Oh my goodness! You could tell they were having so much fun up there! Kinsey, Taylen and Kali were so cute! How fun! :) That;s awesome that you got it on video!
Bryan and I met 8 years ago at a wedding and it was love at first site. We were engaged 2 weeks after we met and married 3 months later. We have spent the last 8 years starting a company, buying our first home and most important having 3 great kids! Kinsey is 6 and has the funniest things to say! Creighton who is almost 5 and has more love to give than you could imagine and our latest addition Nash. Nash is our little angel. Oh and don't let me forget our crazy dog Cruiser.
9 comments:
SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!! My favorite is when the girl next to Kins pushes the girl next to her!! how fun!!
Kinsey is too cute and is that Kali next to her? They both were way too adorable! I can't wait to get Emma in a dance class...where do you take Kinsey???
That is the cutest thing ever!
Very cute. Clark loved it, as I'm writing this he keeps asking if he can watch it again:)
Way to go Kali and Kinsey!! This was too cute! Thank you Heidi, I loved watching this from Houston!
YAY! Kali and Kinsey! I love how Kali never missed a beat on the "ready or not" part. So adorable!
Heidi!! I love it! I am so glad you got this on video because I didn't!! Thanks to my broken camera! It really was quite the little show!! Kinsey and Kali both were too cute!
This is adorable! Oh my goodness! You could tell they were having so much fun up there! Kinsey, Taylen and Kali were so cute! How fun! :) That;s awesome that you got it on video!
Post a Comment