Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Look what I made............

I am so proud.  I have never made a wreath before but I have had the hardest time finding one I LOVE.  So after a 2 hour shopping trip with my mom and a 2 hour battle with the glue gun this is what I got.  And I LOVE it!  Oh and I put it on my door on Halloween.  I am so excited for Christmas!

4 comments:

the straz fam said...

That turned out so cute! Now you need to come over and teach me how to make one too!

Cathryn said...

Hey Heidi,
I just had so much fun getting caught up with your blog. You guys are soooo cute, and your pumpkins...and Creighton, and Kinsey... so cute

Kari said...

I LOVE it!! Seriously I need you to teach me how to make one too for my massive front door!!

The Elmers said...

That's pretty! I really like it! I want to do one now...we should have a mommy/daughter hang out and make christmas decorations...