Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Went to DiSNeYLaNd

And had a WONDERFUL time!  We met the new PRINCESS TIANA from the movie The Princess and the Frog.  

Kinsey decided about half way through the trip to give me a little scare.   Here is how it went down.  Bryan decided to go deliver some parts one morning so I was in the hotel room with my kids and Kinsey was having a melt down because there was a hair stuck on her earring.  After taking the earrings out and cleaning her ear I put them back in.   She asked if she could go check herself out in the mirror,  so I lift her off the bed and she collapsed onto the floor.  I thought she was joking so I told her to get up and go look in the mirror.  She didn't respond to me so I reached down to help her up and realized she wasn't there!  I FREAKED out!  I picked her up and started yelling at her to wake up and then yelled for Gayle to come into our room.  I checked to see if she was breathing and she was.  Thanks Heavens!  Shortly after that she woke up and started throwing up all over the hotel floor.  She was a little shook up and very tired after but I am HAPPY to report my little DRAMA QUEEN is still alive and kicking!  Oh and her nick name "DRAMA QUEEN"  will be here to stay!  

3 comments:

the straz fam said...

What!?! That is SCARY! Sounds like you have had a crazy week with Kinsey and then Bryan being sick. Hope you are all feeling better soon!

The Elmers said...

Oh my gosh Heidi!!! That would have been sooo scary! I wonder what the deal was?! I miss you guys...we have been so busy lately, I"m lucky if I get to sneak to the computer for a minute :)

Kari said...

Oh Heidi!! How scary!! That's crazy! I'm glad she is okay! How is Bryan by the way?!!