Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Day at the HAGES!

Every year Gayle makes a really yummy Christmas dinner and this year was no different!  The dinner was great and the company was even better!  The kids had a blast being together.  

Here are most of the kids eating dinner out side on the deck.  I cant believe it was warm enough for them to eat outside!  
Alice ~ Gayle ~ Heidi
Heidi ~ Bryan
Creighton ~ Ella (Creighton LOVES her!)
Jake ~ Bryan
Creighton and his favorite cousin Will
The kids playing games.
The kids getting ready to Karaoke
Kinsey was really good at singing!
Brooklyn and Kinsey having a sing off!
Steve wasn't feeling good so he climbed into bed and Creighton decided he wanted to snuggle Papa and this is how we found them a little while later.

We had an AMAZING Christmas and we hope you all did too!  Sorry for all the Holiday post but I need them for my family journal book I am making.  Thank You so much Gayle and Steve for having us all over for dinner.  We love you guys and we loved our gifts and stockings!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was seriously wasted as the picture clearly displays...Love you tons! Thank you for always being simply YOU! Love you Heidi and of course...you too...Bry.
Gayle aka Mom

Tara Rickards said...

Heidi, you look gorgeous!!! I love the first picture of you! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!