Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Morning................

was so much fun this year!  The kids understood the whole Santa thing and were so excited when they woke up to go down stairs and see what he brought them!

Bryan and the kids waiting on the stairs for me to turn on all the light 
so they could see if Santa came!
Kinsey and Creighton

Creighton and his books.  He was so excited to see Santa brought books!
Kinsey and her Market.  We have been doing alot of groceries shopping lately.
Creighton and his stocking
Kinsey and her loot
Bryan and I got Kinsey a Cinderella jewelry box with Tinkerbell earrings.  She was very excited about new earrings.
I got Creighton a baseball mitt and a ball and he opened it and just kept saying over and over.  "Thank you daddy!  Thank you daddy!"  
Kinsey got the Princess Barbie collection she was begging Santa to bring her!
Bryan got Creighton a remote control truck.  It was a HIT!
We had a really good Christmas!  The kids were so fun and Bryan spoiled me this year!  He always does though.  We spent half the day in our PJ's and then headed off to Gayle and Steves for Christmas dinner. (Pix for that are coming!)  I hope everyone had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!  I love this time of year and the very special spirit that comes with it!  

0 comments: