Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Disney On Ice (Not to be confused with Disneyland)

Kinsey and I were invited by the Slys to go to Disney on Ice and Kinsey was so excited! I was too! I mean, come on! We LOVE anything Disney! We went to the Friday morning showing and it was perfect! Our seats were great and it wasn't very crowded. The kids did great and loved the show. Kinsey still talks about the time Grant and Loren invited us to Disney on Ice. The show was really good and the skaters were great. We made a quick trip to In and Out on our way home. SOOOO GOOD! Thanks again Lisa for inviting us! We loved spending the afternoon with you guys.


The whole gang! Kinsey, Heidi, Grant, Lisa, Morgan and Loren.
Lightening McQueen from Cars
Donald Duck and Goofy
Kinsey and Loren
The grand finale!
As you can see here the girls LOVED the show!
Kinsey and I

1 comments:

Loren said...

We had so much fun and I can't thank you enough for helping me with the kiddos! I couldn't have done it without you. It WAS a great show, wasn't it!!! I love some of those other pictures..i might have you email them to me:)