IS A TOTAL BLAST!
Last week I was talking on the phone with Bryan's cousin from Las Vegas and while on the phone Bryan decided it would be a good idea for me to go to Vegas a to see her. So we purchased a ticket for 5 days later and off I went leaving Bryan and the kids behind! It was a much needed get away!
I stayed at the Nelson Inn where I had 5 Star accommodations. I was put in the Horny Room and had amazing meals prepared for me and entertainment from the moment I stepped foot into the Inn! I just want to give a HUGE shout out to the owners of the Inn (Tana and Tracy) they are AMAZING people and I love them very much. They took very good care of me. Also a huge Thanks to Jaris for letting me invade his space!
I also spent time with Ryan, Katie and Shelby. I miss them already! They are so much fun!
I missed Lindsi and Robbie but I am hoping they come to see me this summer.
Here are a few of the fun things I did while in Vegas!
Courtney and I took a little visit to the Pawn Shop. This little Pawn Shop is from the hit TV show Pawns Stars it is on the History Channel.
This is me with the owner and star of the show Richard or the Old Man. He has one foot in the grave!
Courtney in front of the Pawn Shop.
Courtney and I went to the Titanic Exhibit and then to Criss Angel. The show was AMAZING and being with Courtney is so much fun. She reminds me of what is what like to be young and care free. I love her to death!
This is the only picture I was able to get of Criss Angel. No camera were allowed into the show.
I was trying to be cool in front of the Luxor after the show.
Brian and Courtney





0 comments:
Post a Comment