Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

27 and counting!

On April 12th I woke up to my daughter singing Happy Birthday, after she finished she asked me how old I am and I told her I was 27. She looked at me and with a dead serious face said "Oh no, you are so old you are going to die." I looked at her and said dad is older than me! She then got a tear in her eye and said "so your telling me dad is going to die first!?" That girl cracks me up!

Anyway, here is a post for the book. Me on my 27th birthday holding my new I-Pad. Bryan was very excited to surprise me with this. I did not see it coming but we are having alot of fun with it. And no I do not feel any older!


3 comments:

Tabatha & Jeff Eller said...

That made me laugh!! How cute is that! Love it!

Kari said...

Kinsey cracks me up! That I-pad looks way cool too! What an awesome birthday gift! Glad you had a great birthday!

Sheila said...

Happy birthday!! Dude, the ipad looks sweet...maybe someday I'll get an iphone and join the century...but probably not!! I love Kinsey and all her fun things she says!