Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh, how I miss SPRING BREAK!

I LOVE spring break! I love no schedule, I love sleeping in, I love just hanging with my family! But the thing I love most about spring break is carefree person in me that comes out! Not a care in the world for one whole week! I LOVE THAT! So here is to many many more carefree spring breaks! This one is for you KARMEN! Oh how I miss spring break and Karmen!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Super CUTE picture Heidi!! I kind of enjoyed the no schedule thing too! :)Looking forward to summer for sure!!

Adrienne said...

Wait, Who's Karmen?? Oh ya, It's ME!!!! HA!HA! Way to much fun! Can't wait for the next one.

The Elmers said...

So cute!! I want to go to the beach sooo badly!!!