Yesterday was a BIG day for Kinsey. She started kindergarten! She was a little nervous when we first got there and then spotted Kali and Kammy and was happy to say good bye to Mom and Dad. She was a little grumpy after school. I think it was a long day! She said she had a fun day and was so excited to go back today. Kinsey is really bad with names so I have been talking to her about her teachers name non stop. This morning I asked her what her teachers name is and she look at me and said. "I don't remember but she is BEAUTIFUL!" I thought it was so cute!
Kinsey we are so proud of you for being so brave on your first day of school! We love you so much and hope this school year is super fun for you!





2 comments:
I can't believe our girls are in kindergarten AND in the same class!! Kali couldn't be more excited to have her best friend Kinsey with her every day!! They are too cute! Hope you are enjoying your three hours alone!!
I can't believe she is already in kindergarten! Time goes by way to fast! Kins you looked so beautiful on your first day of school!!!
Post a Comment