Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of Preschool!

I never thought that at 27 years old I would have both kids in school and 3 hours all to my self! I have to say it is WONDERFUL! Creighton started school the same day Kinsey did only he is in preschool and rides the bus! He was so excited for school to start. His teacher Mrs. Sue came to our house a week before school started to make sure he was ready for the school year. I LOVE Mrs. Sue. She is so amazing with her little class and does such fun things with them. Anyway, we got up bright and early on the first day and got Creighton all ready to go. He was so excited for the bus that he sat on the front step for 10 minutes waiting for it to come!

Creighton I hope this school year is super fun for you and that you love every minute if it! We are so proud of you and love you so much!





7 comments:

Gayle Ann said...

THAT MADE ME CRY!

Megan said...

That made my eyes water up too! Creighton is just the sweetest little guy! You can't not want to just squeeze him!

Callie said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Sheila said...

TOO CUTE!

Kari said...

Love him!! Those pictures are the best! Love the one of him climbing onto the bus. I hope he has a great time a preschool too!

Talisha! said...

He is SO cute! I miss you guys you need to come visit soon!

Lena said...

Hey there! Creighton is adorable and I miss him so! I am so happy he is doing well in Mrs. Sue's class...she is wonderful! Did you hear that I am in Western Placer Unified now? I am the Preschool/Kindergarten SDC Language Intensive teacher...I am having a blast! I will probably see you all on field trips this year! Lets get together!
Lena