Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birthday Boy = Ball Game

For the last few weeks we have been asking Creighton what he wants to do for his birthday and every time we asked him he would say he wanted Sushi and a ball game! He loves Sushi and loves going to the Giants Baseball games. So that is what we were planning on doing until Kendall hooked us up!!! Kendall got Creighton on the list be the "play ball boy" of the night! We have been so excited! So we got tickets and Bryan and I and the kids along with Lauren and Steven headed to San Francisco! (We also had other fan support with Jon and Chelsey and the entire Hume gang coming to the game to see Creighton!) Creighton was really excited to go on the field and was even more excited to hug the team mascot!! It was the perfect birthday for him! Thanks again Kendall! We had an amazing time!

Click HERE to see Creighton's moment of fame!!














4 comments:

Richins Family said...

he's soo cute! what a fun birthday!

Lindsi Morrison said...

LOVED IT!!!!! I miss you guys! I wish we didn't live to far!!! I hope everything is going great! I think about you all the time! Love you!

Raquel Ruggles said...

that video is the cutest thing!

Laura said...

I FREAKING LOVE THAT KID!!! He's so dang cute! I love the video!