Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Some things are hard......

I finally did it. I'm not going to sit here and say it was fun or easy or that I didn't shed a single tear but its done! Crib taken down, baby clothes and everything else for sale! The crib room/maybe a baby room is now just a room. For the next 2 months it will be Daniels room and then after that I'm not sure what I am going to do with the space? I may do a workout room or a toy room or a craft room or maybe a mom cave. You know how men have a man cave. I don't know. I guess I have 2 months to think about it. Until then I am going to try and live in the "now" and stop waiting for something to happen that is not happening. I have to say I am so blessed. So blessed to have an amazing husband who hold the priesthood. An amazing husband who can give me a blessing of comfort and say just what my Heavenly Father wants me to hear. My heart is so full of gratitude. Overflowing. Some things are hard but there is a level of comfort that comes from our Heavenly Father. For that I am so very grateful.

6 comments:

Gayle Ann said...

OK...I am not going to say I didn't shed a tear reading that! My prayers and especially my love is always, always with you and your family. Love you all madly!

Sheila said...

Love you too...and I'm kinda liking the "mom cave" idea...the possibilities!!! I'm totally strengthened by your faith and testimony.

Loren said...

LoVe You girl!!! Please call me if you want to talk. Nobody knows better the things you are feeling than I do. You are so blessed and I want you to know how much I care about you!!

The Whites said...

i love you heidi! you are one of the best people i know and dang i am lucky to know you.

Kari said...

Heidi, you are amazing and I am so grateful for your friendship and example of faith! I hope you know I am always here for you if you ever need anything! I love you girl! and I am loving the "mom cave" idea for sure!

The Elmers said...

I TOO love you Heidi!! You are so amazing and soooo blessed in life!!! Lets hang out more k?! xo