My youngest brother Daniel moved with us about 7 months ago and just last week left for the MTC to serve a mission in the Mexico, Mexico City Mission. I am so proud of him but miss him so much!! He was the BEST roommate. He was completely entertaining and fun, a free babysitter, he always cleaned the house, he did all his own laundry, and he always ate all the leftovers! We took Daniel along everywhere we went and he just became another member of our little family. I miss him. Kinsey asked me the other day when she was going to be 8. I told her in 2 years and her reply was "I wish I was turning 8 and not 6 so Daniel would home already."
So Daniel just know you are loved and missed by all of us over here in good old California!





2 comments:
He will be an amazing missionary. I can't wait to meet up with in two years. They will fly by! Plus, your newest little guy will keep you busy as you wait. Love you! You are a wonderful sister! Daniel is lucky!
k i had no idea he was even going that's so exciting! cute little daniel ha ha excited to see you in a few weeks hopefully we can work something out! we might be living in sandy by then...corbin just got a job in draper. we'll be crashing with the inlaws for a few months...
Post a Comment