Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Bugs!!


Kinsey turned 6!  If she hasn't already had a chance to tell you she is 6, don't worry its the first thing she tells everyone she sees!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINSEY!!

I love you more and more everyday!  You never fail to make us laugh!  

In the past year you have grown up so much!  Since turning 5 you learned how to ride a bike, shower all by your self, eat new foods, do your own hair in a pony tail,  read and write sentences, you started kindergarten, lost 2 teeth, grew 2 new teeth, finally got tall enough for Screaming at Disneyland (and loved it!) learned to be a little more sassy, and came up with some really good comebacks when your dad is teasing you!  I am so proud of you and love you.  I hope your 6th year is just as fun as your 5th!  hugs and kisses!

0 comments: