Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Monday, July 4, 2011

All for the BABY!!!

Here I am at 36 weeks

Last week my dear friends threw a baby shower for me and our new little guy.  It turned out amazing.  The food, the favors, the candy and most of all the many friends who came to support!  Thanks so much to Lauren for all you did and to my mom and Gayle for putting all the food together and to Kari and Adrienne for all your help to make the day perfect.  My mom was able to fly out for the week and attend the shower, it was so great to have her here.  The shower was perfect and I had such a great time with all my friends and family.






 Kim ~ Heidi ~ Gayle


Jaydee ~ Heidi ~ Brooklyn

2 comments:

Kari said...

It really did turn out so nice Heidi! The food was amazing!!! So glad I could be a part of it all :) I can't wait to meet that sweet baby boy!! Love you girl!!

kendra joy said...

You look great! Can't wait to see pics of your new little guy.