11 years ago
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Little Man - 6 Months!!!
How can my little man already be 6 months old!! I know everyone says "Time Flys" but it really does. And I would LOVE for it to stop!! Nash is so much fun. He is very interested in everything! He is serious and watches us all the time. I swear if he could he would run!! He loves when the Kinsey and Creighton are home and I really think he misses them when they are at school. He is one tall dude! I took him to the doctor for his 6 month check up and he is growing. He weighed in at 17 pounds and is which is only the 44% for his age but his hieght is 80% so he is tall!! I can not remember what our life was like with out him. We are all totally obsessed with him and I love more than anything watching kinsey and creighton love on him and make him giggle. Nash you are blessing to our family and we love you more than we ever thought possible!!
Posted by THE HAGES at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment