Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Heidi Ho's Hawaiian Snow



Growing up in Utah we often would visit the Snow Shack in the summer.  I have quite a few memories from my childhood and teenage years that were made at the local snow shack.  So last summer while pregnant with Nash my craving was a Hawaiian Ice!!  So a few months after delivering the little man I decided to put a plan together to open a snow shack.  I am working out the location details now and the Hut is almost finished but we are really looking forward to a summer full of friends and Hawaiian Ice!!  I will keep you all posted on the location and opening date.  Oh and watch for details on our grand opening party!!  I look forward to seeing you at the Hut!!

1 comments:

Richins Family said...

that's soo awesome! i wish i was there because I would totally come and support you :) they don't have ANY out here in Pittsburgh. good luck that is awesome!