Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

BAD BAD MONDAY!!!!!!


Kinsey woke up on monday with a fever of 101.  She had a rough day and sat in the big chair in our room and watched Dora almost the whole day.

3 comments:

The Hills... said...

Heidi,

Hey there! I haven't seen you guys in forever! You're kids are getting so big and cute! We're so excited for Whitney! Have fun with her wedding this weekend...wish we could be there!

Becca said...

Hey Heidi!
Found your blog while I was blog-stalking. =) We are so sad to not be in your ward anymore. We are in the 3rd ward. Yah, I know what you're thinking... how can that be? But, the boundary is Ferrari Ranch and we are on the wrong side. =) But, hopefully we'll still see you at the pool this summer and stuff. Plus, maybe we can go on those walks we talked about almost a year ago. I still feel bad about that. We never got to go. Call me if you want to go!!! =)

I'm sorry Kenzie is sick. It's so sad when little kiddos are sick.

Kaisa Bailey said...

I am so excited you started a Hage blog! Your poor babies...hopefully they will feel better soon and you guys will have a good Valentine's Day!