Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Monday, February 4, 2008

YAAAAAAA! I CAN BLOG!

So, I know what you are thinking.  ITS ABOUT TIME I GOT INTO THE BLOGGING WORLD!  Well here we are and I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with everyone!  I hope you all enjoy our blog and enjoy getting to know our family a little better.  HAPPY BLOGGING!

2 comments:

the straz fam said...

Yeah! I'm so happy that you can become a blogging junky like me now! : ) Love the family pic too!

Melinda said...

Heidi, I am so happy to see your blog. I just got mine up too. I saw your address on the Bozutto's and had to check your site out. Creighton looks soooo cute. Yeah for the crawling. I have been thinking about you and wanting to see pictures of your family. This is great.