Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

BIG AND RICH

Uncle Mark is in town and with him comes his phone with lots of music.  Creighton found his phone very entertaining!

5 comments:

The Elmers said...

How stinkin' adorable is that?!!

Lowe Down said...

you have a very cute family! It's too bad i didnt' get to know you guys very well. i hope we can stay in touch with our blogs!!!

Natierae said...

He's flippin adorable. I love it.

Megan said...

He is just too darn cute!

The Aldridge Family said...

I'm so glad you found our blog. I found you a few days ago blog hopping too but I must have forgoten to leave a message. Creighton is adorable. He already surpasses every dancing skill I have. I hope you're all doing well. We miss seeing you on Sunday. Can I add your name to my list so I can see your blog? Hope you're having a great day!