Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Finally, Cute Hair!!!

On Tuesday night I learned what I now call my new passion.  BOW MAKING!!!  I love it!!  I love it because Kinsey has almost no hair, for an almost 3 year old, and the bows make her hair look so cute.  Anyway, a big THANKS to Kelli (Kari's sister) who taught Kari, who passed on the tricks of the trade.  I owe you both!
                                  These are my very favorite of the collection!

7 comments:

The Elmers said...

So cute! So when can I come over and make some with you?...I'm serious...call me!

Loren said...

Okay Heidi- i am impressed for you just learning on Tuesday! I love the ones you have made and i can't wait to join in. It was fun to see you at Mommy and Me today.

Natierae said...

Heidi-its my favorite thing too. We should have a bow making party!!!!

The Aldridge Family said...

I love your bows Heidi!! They're all beautiful. It's something I've wanted to do for over a year now but I've never done it. Maybe we could get together sometime if you're ever free. I'd love to learn.

Megan said...

I love hair bows! I never let Emma leave the house without one! No seriously! Otherwise people will think she is a boy! I really would love for you to teach me! Plus it gives us a reason to hang out!

Lindsey said...

ADORABLE! It looks so fun too! How's Lincoln? Do you guys like it up there? We should all hang out real soon! I kept hoping I'd see you at one of the guy's soccer games, but Brian never came!

Filetti Family said...

Wow, that is AWESOME! You need to show me next time I come into town. Then again I might be waiting my time because Brooke won't keep anything in her hair. :)