For Valentines Day Bryan gave me 3 tickets to the Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood Concert. THANKS BABE! Anyway, my mom and my little sister Sarah flew in from Utah to go with me. We had the BEST time. It was so much fun to spend time with my mom and sister. I love you guys!!! You are the best!
Carrie Underwood!
Good Old Keith Urban! He was the best!





3 comments:
Just imagine me giving you a jealous glare...Glad you had fun
So jealous! Looks like it was a ton of fun and it was probably even better because your mom and sis were there with you! We're still planning on getting together on Saturday - call you later to plan more! Have a good week!
That sounds like it was so awesome!! You are one lucky duck! I guess I shouldn't say I'm jealous, but I am! :)
Post a Comment