Wait a minute...I think you forgot a few people! We were supposed to all go together;)LOL!!! I am glad you all had such a good time. Ahh...I'm so jealous! I want to go to disneyland so bad(Dylan to of course)!
I have been waiting to see pictures - so fun!!! I am so jealous, we usually go in the spring but because i am enormously preggo, we opted not to this year. Glad you had so much fun and finally went. Good for you for being so spontaneous!!!
Bryan and I met 8 years ago at a wedding and it was love at first site. We were engaged 2 weeks after we met and married 3 months later. We have spent the last 8 years starting a company, buying our first home and most important having 3 great kids! Kinsey is 6 and has the funniest things to say! Creighton who is almost 5 and has more love to give than you could imagine and our latest addition Nash. Nash is our little angel. Oh and don't let me forget our crazy dog Cruiser.
6 comments:
Wait a minute...I think you forgot a few people! We were supposed to all go together;)LOL!!! I am glad you all had such a good time. Ahh...I'm so jealous! I want to go to disneyland so bad(Dylan to of course)!
Yeeeaaahhhh, you did it ;) How fun! Kinsey looks so cute! Kammy got her face painted last time too and loved it! Glad you guys had fun!!!!
I have been waiting to see pictures - so fun!!! I am so jealous, we usually go in the spring but because i am enormously preggo, we opted not to this year. Glad you had so much fun and finally went. Good for you for being so spontaneous!!!
Oh it looks like so much fun!! Wish I was wasn't so FAT and PREGO cause we would've been there with you in a heartbeat! Glad you had a good time!!
Kensey looks adorable! I can't wait until Brooke gets bigger and I can start dressing her up. What a fun family outing.
I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to appreciate Disneyland. What a magical thing- a princess makeover. She looked beautiful!Love the blog!
Post a Comment