Just when you think life is passing you by. IT IS! Kinsey just turned 3 years old. To celebrate we had a PRINCESS PARTY at Chuck-E-Cheese. It was a blast!
This beautiful cake was made by my friend Jami Strazzo. She has done my kids cakes for the last couple of years and does an AMAZING job!
She IS getting so big. When I was in nursery second hour today, she was helping me cut some yarn so the kids could make necklaces for their moms. She was so cute and so helpful. Happy Birthday to her! Just wondering how she liked her kitchen - i know you said you were going to get her one.
oh- about your comment on our blog -you crack me up. You think you are going crazy, how do you think i am going to be with 3 kids 3years and under. YIKES - i may need to escape to your house for some mental help. haha! It's all good, right!!! Can't wait to show of the nursery once it is all done. Thanks for letting me sit next to ya in RS, i can't tell you how nice it was to be with ladies instead of in the nursery all the time!!!
Woohoo!! A new post...as you know, I have been dying!!! She is so adorable! Can't believe how fast they are growing up! I'll be waiting for the Disneyland pics now :)
Wow, Kinsey is getting so big! So, you got a dog? What kind is it? You need to post some pictures of your puppy. Hey, we are trying to all come out in July. We don't know exactly when but it's in the making. Are you going to be in town?
Hey, just tell me when and where and we'll be there to BBQ!! We love BBQs, but unfortunately ours broke at the end of summer so we are now out one BBQ! Oh well... What are you doing this week? It's supposed to be like 95 degrees on Wednesday. Wanna go to the LC pool?
Hey, thanks for the shout out! I'm glad that I have been a part of your kids' birthdays and that you've asked me to do their cakes! It was so fun to see Jackson and Kinsey at that wedding last weekend - I can't wait to see the pictures of them dancing together!
Hi Brian Hage Family, It's Julie and Roger Snider in Texas. I saw your site on Aprils Blog. I miss Gayle and Steve so much. Your Family is Beautiful. Does Jaydee and Whit have a blog?
Bryan and I met 8 years ago at a wedding and it was love at first site. We were engaged 2 weeks after we met and married 3 months later. We have spent the last 8 years starting a company, buying our first home and most important having 3 great kids! Kinsey is 6 and has the funniest things to say! Creighton who is almost 5 and has more love to give than you could imagine and our latest addition Nash. Nash is our little angel. Oh and don't let me forget our crazy dog Cruiser.
9 comments:
oh those cakes are beautiful !!! happy mothers day.
She IS getting so big. When I was in nursery second hour today, she was helping me cut some yarn so the kids could make necklaces for their moms. She was so cute and so helpful. Happy Birthday to her! Just wondering how she liked her kitchen - i know you said you were going to get her one.
oh- about your comment on our blog -you crack me up. You think you are going crazy, how do you think i am going to be with 3 kids 3years and under. YIKES - i may need to escape to your house for some mental help. haha! It's all good, right!!! Can't wait to show of the nursery once it is all done. Thanks for letting me sit next to ya in RS, i can't tell you how nice it was to be with ladies instead of in the nursery all the time!!!
Woohoo!! A new post...as you know, I have been dying!!! She is so adorable! Can't believe how fast they are growing up! I'll be waiting for the Disneyland pics now :)
You updated your blog. WAHOO!!!! Kinsey is adorable. Glad you're back, we should have another date night, its was so fun!!!
Wow, Kinsey is getting so big! So, you got a dog? What kind is it? You need to post some pictures of your puppy. Hey, we are trying to all come out in July. We don't know exactly when but it's in the making. Are you going to be in town?
Hey, just tell me when and where and we'll be there to BBQ!! We love BBQs, but unfortunately ours broke at the end of summer so we are now out one BBQ! Oh well... What are you doing this week? It's supposed to be like 95 degrees on Wednesday. Wanna go to the LC pool?
Hey, thanks for the shout out! I'm glad that I have been a part of your kids' birthdays and that you've asked me to do their cakes! It was so fun to see Jackson and Kinsey at that wedding last weekend - I can't wait to see the pictures of them dancing together!
That is so fun! She is such a cutie. I am sure she loved every minute of her special day!! you are such an awesome mom!! :)
Hi Brian Hage Family,
It's Julie and Roger Snider in Texas. I saw your site on Aprils Blog. I miss Gayle and Steve so much. Your Family is Beautiful.
Does Jaydee and Whit have a blog?
Julie
Post a Comment