A couple of weeks ago Bry and I took the kids to Target to get some POOL TOYS! After only about 30 minutes in Target we had this...........
A GIANT Bounce house WATER SLIDE that holds up to 400 pounds. (Yes, that means Bryan can go down the slide too!)
Did someone say Dog SLIDE!





9 comments:
HA! I was at Target today and I saw that and thought to myself - It's a good thing Shaun isn't here or he'd probably want to buy that! That is so funny, what a goofball!
We love ours too!! The kids think its the best when BRad and I go down it, I secretly have to admit that I think its totally fun too!! Arent you glad you bought one
When can we come over???? Is it gonna be 100 degrees anytime soon. Okay, you may have some new visitors occasionally, haha!!!
Ummmm, OK, we're coming over next week.
Oh my gosh that look soooo fun!!! And I want to see your backyard!!!
That is too funny! If our backyard was big enough I bet Dave would have one too! We will have to come try it out sometime;)
I tagged you! Go to my blog and copy my post and redo it with your own answers...
I woke up this morning to Jackson right in my face asking for Kinsey. It was totally cute.
Wow, it is ginormous, and it looks like a ton of fun! I am sure your neighbors are loving the view...
Post a Comment