11 years ago
Saturday, June 7, 2008
FRIDAYS ARE FOR FUN IN THE SUN!
I LOVE Fridays! This week has been so busy. Between Creightons Therapy and Kinseys dance class I feel like all I have been doing is running. So when Friday arrived I promised myself I was doing NOTHING! So, the kids and I put on our swim suits and hung out in the backyard all day. Kinsey loved the $10.00 pool I got her and Creighton really only cared about the hose. Oh how I LOVE Fridays!!!!
Posted by THE HAGES at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
What a fun thing to do - i think i need to do that - only i would be the one in the pool!!! Where did you get your $10 pool??
Don't you just love days off like that?? I hate running around and being so tired at the end of the day...
Do you guys want to come over to our house on Wed? Whatever is easier, su casa es fine too...
I agree...there is something about Fridays!! And thanks! I took that pic in Yosemite on this old train that was in the middle of the KOA!
Kinsey's suit is super cute. Kari was showing me all of Madeline's clothes this weekend and ALL of the ones that were my favorite belonged to Kinsey. Does she realize how dang cute she always looks?? PLUS, I was checking out Kali's closet and found this really cute skirt...also Kinsey's. You've got good taste!
That looks like a lot of fun! I'm so jealous your dog does not destroy your yard. Hey, when we come out I would LOVE to do a BBQ. I can't wait to see you guys. Also, would it be possible to take you up on your offer and borrow your two car seats while we are there? Do you still live at the same house in Lincoln? If so, I can have my dad pick them up before we come so we can use them on our drive home from the airport? Thanks, you are such a life saver!
Post a Comment