Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Monday, June 23, 2008

FREAKIN!


So I know we all have posted something about the things are little ones say but I had to fill you in on the latest from KINSEY!  The other day I was up stairs cleaning and Creighton was making the usual mess of the drawer with all the plastic stuff.  I come down stairs to Kinsey pulling him away from the drawer and telling him NO.  So, I tell her to back off and leave him alone, he is just fine.  She turned around and says "MOM, HE'S MAKIN A FREAKIN MESS!!!!"  I had laugh because I know she learned that from me!

8 comments:

the straz fam said...

Oh the things kids say! Jackson's new thing is to say "Oh my gosh!-Don't say that Jackson!" It's like it's all one phrase because I'm always telling him to stop saying that! Are we still on for Thursday?

Loren said...

Oh Heidi - i was going to apologize and say that maybe she learned it from me. Grant says that all the time because I DO!!!! somehow it doesn't sound so bad when i say it but when it comes out of his mouth - it just sounds wierd - i cringe!!!

Laura said...

That's great! It's probably a good thing Carter can't talk yet, because you know that the first word out of Carter's mouth that he copies from me will be Damnit! That's my word of choice!

The Elmers said...

How funny! Kammy says that word all the time! She'll say, "J, quit freakin' out!" and many other things with that word....the funny thing is that they know how to use it!

Filetti Family said...

LOL. That is too cute. Caleb says "Dang it!" I guess we have to watch what we say now with our little parrots around the house. :)

April said...

Hilarious!!! STILL LAUGHING!!! I love that girl!

The Hills... said...

She is such a cute girl...can't believe how big she is. I haven't seen you guys in forever. Hope all is well. Tell your brother congrats on the engagement!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I can't wait to see you guys, I was just with my neice (who's Kinsey's age) and I couldn't get enough of her talking, even the normal stuff is funny when it comes from the little ones.