Heidi, That was awsome! you left a comment like one second after I got the pictures on!! I know you have been waiting, sorry my baby has been super sick all weekend. I hope you like them. I have a tone more cute pics, it will probably take me a couple weeks to get you the c.d. because I am way behind. Thanks for being so much fun. you guys are so funny!!!
I loved this! It makes me want to blog something for my DAD! Steve will be irritated you didn't mention him...I guess that puts you down his list of favorites...hahaha! I Love you!!!! (of course!)
Bryan and I met 8 years ago at a wedding and it was love at first site. We were engaged 2 weeks after we met and married 3 months later. We have spent the last 8 years starting a company, buying our first home and most important having 3 great kids! Kinsey is 6 and has the funniest things to say! Creighton who is almost 5 and has more love to give than you could imagine and our latest addition Nash. Nash is our little angel. Oh and don't let me forget our crazy dog Cruiser.
3 comments:
Heidi, That was awsome! you left a comment like one second after I got the pictures on!! I know you have been waiting, sorry my baby has been super sick all weekend. I hope you like them. I have a tone more cute pics, it will probably take me a couple weeks to get you the c.d. because I am way behind. Thanks for being so much fun. you guys are so funny!!!
I loved this! It makes me want to blog something for my DAD! Steve will be irritated you didn't mention him...I guess that puts you down his list of favorites...hahaha! I Love you!!!!
(of course!)
Hey that last one was me...I so don't know how this thing works...Love ya...Gayle
Post a Comment